Yang WANG (in Chinese)
Ph.D & Assistant Professor,
Institute of Network Computing and Information Systems
, Beijing, China
Wireless networks and mobile computing, Game Theory in wireless network, Network coding;
Performance evaluation of computer networks, based on Queueing theory, Stochastic Petri Net and Stochastic Process Algebra;
Network security, Attack modeling and Network security analysis;
Education and Research Experience
- Assistant Professor, Peking University, since 2009.7
- Visiting Scholar, University of Wollongong, Australia, 2008.2 ~ 2008.3
- Visiting Scholar, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2006.12 ~ 2007.4
- Ph.D., Tsinghua University, China. 2004.9 ~ 2009.7
- B.Sc., Tsinghua University, China. 2000.9 ~ 2004.7
- Excellent Teaching Award for Young Faculties in Peking University, 2010
- C++ Programming Practice, for undergraduates, 2010, Spring
Recent Research Activities
- Quan-Lin Li, John C.S. Lui, Yang Wang. Matrix-Analytic Approach in Analyzing Large Scale Load Balancing Systems. IFIP Performance Conference, poster, 2010.
- Yang Wang, Chuang Lin, Quanlin Li. Performance Analysis of the Email System under Three Types of Attacks. Performance Evaluation , 67(6):485-499, June 2010.
- Hao Yin, Yang Wang, Geyong Min, Sebastien Berton, Rui Guo, Chuang Lin. A Secure Multipath Routing Protocol in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 22: 481-502, 2010.
- Yang Wang, Chuang Lin, Quanlin Li. Non-cooperative Game Based Research on Routing Schemes for Wireless Networks. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2009，32(1): 54-68.
- Yuanzhuo Wang, Chuang Lin, Yang Wang, Kun Meng. Security Analysis of Enterprise Network Based on Stochastic Game Nets Model. ICC 2009, June, Dresden Germany.
- Peter D.Ungsunan, Chuang Lin, Yi Cai, Yang Wang. Network Processing Performance Evaluation on Heterogeneous Reliability Multi-core Processors using SRN Model. IPDPS 2009, May, Rome, Italy.
- Chuang Lin, Yuanzhuo Wang, Yang Wang, A Stochastic Game Nets Based Approach for Network Security Analysis. Concurrency metHods: Issues aNd Applications, June 2008, Xi'an, China.
- Yang Wang, Chuang Lin, Quanlin Li, Yuguang Fang. A Queueing Analysis for the Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks in Computer Networks. Computer Networks, 51(12): 3564-3573, Aug. 2007.
- Yang Wang, Chuang Lin, Yang Qu and Yajuan Li. Consistent Fuzzy Petri Nets Model for Logic Programs with Negation. Chinese Journal of Electronics, November 2006.
- Hao Yin, Sebastien Berton, Chuang Lin, Yang Wang, Bo Li, Geyong Min. SMRP: Enhancing the Security in MANETs. Modeling and Simulation of Wireless Networks (Book), Nova Science Publishers, ISBN: New York, USA, 2006. (Edited by Dr. G.Min, and Prof. Y.Pan).
- Chuang Lin, Yang Wang, Quanlin Li. Stochastic Modeling and Evaluation for Network Security. Chinese Journal of Computers, May 2005, 28(12): 1943-1956.
Copyright 2010 Yang WANG Last-updated: July. 10,2010.